top of page

Financing Your Training


The following is a list of options for enrolled students to pay or to help pay for the program:


Self Paying

Credit cards

Money Order or Bank Check

*No Personal Checks*


In House Financing

If you make a down payment of half your tuition, we gurantee credit approval!


Credit based loan also available that requires less down payment


Student loan programs

Sallie Mae
Wells Fargo

The loan programs are not federal student loans and require an approval process.  They are credit based and in most cases will require a co-signer on the loan.


Grant Funding

Grant funding based on eligibility qualifications:  WIOA, OVR, TAA programs offer grants for training to those who qualify.
The following programs are managed through the PA Careerlink one stop system. 


  • WIOA title I funding is based on being a dislocated worker, or meeting low income guidelines

  • OVR funding is for those who have a qualifying disability.

  • TAA funding is for those who have been dislocated from an employer that has been Trade certified by the state of PA.

If you believe you may be eligible for funding please contact your local Careerlink and schedule for an orientation today


If you have any questions, please contact our office today and allow our experienced staff help decide the best options for you.
Together we will help get you on your road to success.

bottom of page